Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas

I was so depressed when the holidays slowed down and I realized I did NOT take ONE picture during the holidays.
Well as I was going through my pictures on my camera to see what I took of our repainting/new crown and chair molding....I found CHRISTMAS PICTURES!!! So I will post the Christmas Pictures. AND I went through my phone too and found a couple more!!! Whew! So glad I took these few at least. Random order because I don't want try to rearrange.

Taking a break

We didn't get around to putting the table away before the snow dumped.
Before.....
After....for years I have wrapped my presents like this. Last year I didn't and I heard about it so....here we are. I like to use jute to wrap with too but this year I chose ribbon.
Every year my mom and Stan buy "white elephant" gifts to use at the Family Christmas party. They are so good at picking out gifts. We look forward to this part of Christmas every year.
This is a cute gift that runs on Energizer Batteries!!!
This year one of our games was to make and decorate a "tree". We divided up in three groups and off we go.....We picked one person to be "it", then we handed out the supplies (red crepe paper, foil, green tissue paper and tape)and told them what they were to do. This is what we came up with:
Camri, Katie, Sarah, Bishop No Bawlin'
Denise and Bananie was our tree.
Dixie, Cortney, Cookie, Ben as the tree, Chelsea, Miranda and Mom
Doran, Jody, Jason, Tasha as our tree (our friend Jen's daughter), Stan, Jordan
We couldn't decide who made the best tree so they ALL won!!!
This is what Cortney won with the White Elephant game. It actually was made by my Grandma Snoopy years ago.
And some earrings.
Cortney forgot her prize when she went home so I got to wear it.

Looks like that is the end of our Christmas pictures. Next year I will do better!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!

2 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Ben will be so happy that the picture of him as the tree is up. He has been wanting to see it.

Claire Young said...

It sounds like you all had a wonderful Christmas!! Wish we were there. I really cannot complain. We had a good Christmas too.
Auntie Claire

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...