A quick update.....I did not take ONE picture over the holidays. And I am going to start a photography class on Wednesday? Hmm....
We are in the middle of our house tore up due to painting the kitchen and Doran is putting crown and chair molding up. I got brave and chose a dark brown for the top part. When I opened the can to stir it looked like I was stirring fudge. And HOLY dark!!! It is dark but oh it is pretty. I can't wait to get it done. In the process I guess I will be decluttering the "stuff" in my cabinets. This will include dishes, utensils and books. I guess the girls will get their pick and then the rest will go to the DI and the library or the trash. I gave a bunch of my books away several years ago and I "kind of" regretted it but.... so I am doing it again. I just don't have the room for much in my little cracker box so I am hoping that the library will have "my" books in when I get the urge to read them.
Welp, back to work on the painting. Wish us luck!
And I hope you all have a Happy New Year!
My New Year's Resolution is to NOT make a resolution. Why set myself up to fail. I will just strive to be a better person each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
3 comments:
OOh La La... The dark brown sounds scrumptious! I cant wait to see.
I need to do a bit of de-junking myself.
Wishing you and Doran a very Happy New Year!
~Diane
Oh boy! I totally understand the mess you are in. NOT FUN!! Ours is still a mess almost a month later. I think about you often and hope all is well up your way. WE've had two floods already and just wish life would get settled. 2010 has to be better right??
I can see that I need to stop by and see the chocolate walls! Sounds really pretty. I have it in my bathroom and LOVE it!
I really can't believe YOU didn't take a picture during the holidays. Unbelievable!
Post a Comment