We made it through the layoffs.
Thanks so much for all the prayers!!
Now if we can make it through the next one in May.
Good luck to all those that did lose their jobs.
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
5 comments:
I'm very happy for you guys! Yeah!
Thank goodness!! I remember my dad always worrying too. What a load off at least until May.
It is such a bittersweet moment, isn't it? My husband's work laid off about half their work force last year ... it was a tough year. Each time the layoffs were coming, we couldn't breathe for a few days. And then, when he was safe each time, we were so relieved, and yet so worried for those that were laid off - it is such a tough thing. I am so glad for your family, though. Take care!!!!!!
I'm sure you are very relieved. This economy is so tough right now.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I hadn't even thought of it that way. But now you've got me thinking! Thanks!
Post a Comment