Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Birthdays

Last month we had a combined birthday party for Doran, Scooter and Jason. Scooter WAS the cutest but we all had fun. Just take a look!
Yeah!!! It's my 1st Birthday!! Happy Birthday day to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear, Grandpa and Scooter and Jason. Happy Birthday to you.....
Ready.....
SET....
GO!!
Gotta wash the sugar down.
Popsicle time
Doran and Jason enjoying their cake.
Sarah, Dixie No Bawlin', Stan, Mom and Camri
Camri, Jody, Cortney. Where in the world did I get these kids?
Doran and Camri
I think I need to crop Camri and fix the lighting and use this for my wall in the front room. Whatcha think? I need a new picture for all my kids. Hint....hint
Intermission is over, now back to the cutie! Notice she was starting to put her hand UNDER the bib and her dad scared her when he reacted by trying to stop her quick.
Scared her guts out!
All better and ALL done.
Too bad we didn't have a dog to help clean up the floor. She missed the towel. Chelsea, you need to put it under there where it will actually do some good. Psha! Oh look. She lost her pink shoe too.
Baby Clean up time.
Mommy clean up time. Muah ha ha
Not sure if she was hiding or.....
Then on to the games. We played Apples to Apples. When it was my turn I chose Hopeless. Everyone had to throw a card in for me to choose and any card that had MY on it, represented ME. Guess who put this down? JASON!!!! He is SO grounded. I was tempted to take his birthday back. Bye the way....this card DID NOT win!!!
That was the end of our birthday celebrations.
Cookie's birthday is in a couple of weeks. I wonder what kind of cake she gets.
They only get to destroy one on their 1st birthday. Whew....good thing.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Fun celebrations. I love watching kids dig into their first birthday cake. So cute.

The pic is great.

Jen said...

She really enjoyed the cake!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...