
I love to watch this show! Someday the motivation, determination and sacrifice that these people go through will sink in to my thick head. I should at least try to put the candy down while I am WATCHING the show.
Who else is hooked on this show?
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
5 comments:
ME, ME, ME ; )
I love that Bob and Jillian are working together. (Just wish they wouldn't swear at everybody)
When I get on my elliptical, I really work hard when I'm watching ; )
Me!!!! I LOVE this show! It's so motivating, and I love to see the transformations!
I am, I am...cause my momma got me hooked on it last season. I also keep thinking that maybe the motivation will sink in, but it hasn't yet...
We love the BL!! We love rooting for ALL the contestants...they are amazing people who need encouragement...like us all!!
Can't wait until we're in our house so we can be reunited with our DVR!
I too love watching this show. The drama this week was so heart wrenching.
We do not have a DVR...errr. Hopefully Christmas time Santa will leave us one under the tree:)
As I was eating my yogurt after chips and salsa I had the same thought...
I need some motivation to lose the 30 BIG pounds I have put on this past two years.:)
Post a Comment