Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Torture Chamber

Just so I will remember what happens when I stop exercising...

I went to the gym yesterday morning. NOW it starts 15 minutes earlier. That 15 minutes might as well be an hour. Anyway....I want to start back up so I went. Results?..........
I can hardly walk today. We did walking lunges. I look like I just had both hips replaced. Did I go this morning. Well no, remember.....I could not walk. Hopefully I can go for a little STROLL tonight. I definitely will not be able to get my heart rate up. I PLAN on going tomorrow. Cross your fingers that I can make it.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

You can do it ; )

Anonymous said...

Ha! Maybe you'll be my inspiration, or better yet, I'll munch on some potato chips while I read about your exercising experiences :)

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...