Thursday, September 17, 2009

Travel Time

Doran and I are leaving tomorrow morning to one of my favorite places......


Wohoo!!!!

We will also be going to Yellowstone Park to visit the bears. Well I hope we see something fun, at the same time being safe. This time the kids are not coming with us. They get to stay home and tend the house and cat and go to school.

Let see....I still gotta pack some warm close in case it snows on us and some sunflower seeds, I didn't find any cotton candy...and what else am I forgetting?

See you next week!!!

5 comments:

susette said...

um.....you are forgetting me and mark!

Yvonne said...

Have a great time. I so wanted to see a bear ; (((((
Hope you do.

Anonymous said...

I am SOOO jealous!! Someday Danny and I will be old and retired together and we will go, just the two of us.
Auntie Claire

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip Jody! We went on vacation to Yellowstone this summer, to and had a splendid time. We saw all kinds of animals. It was really cool! Have fun!

Beth at Aunties said...

How fun! We love Jackson Hole and the humor of the famous Wranglers! Yummy BBQ too:)
Yellowstone and the whole area is like home to me. My family had property by Macks Inn in Island Park and we lived in Idaho Falls and went often to see the Tetons, shop the outlets and see the people, errr animals.!:-)

I enjoyed this post!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...