Friday, September 4, 2009

Good Intentions.....

but when I get here..............nothing.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I could say the same thing only about when I open the refrigerator. Good intentions... isn't there a saying about a road paved with good intentions? :)

susette said...

at least you get even that far :)

Yvonne said...

Glad you're trying ; )

Ashley said...

I know what you mean, believe me! :)

Please stop by my blog and enter some fun giveaways. I've got a really great one that's ending today for a kid's outfit valued at $113! I really need to get some more entries for it, so I'd really appreciate your help! And you have a good chance of winning too!!! :)

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...