Friday, September 11, 2009

Energize ME~!!!!

This has not been a good week. Well, it hasn't been a bad week either. I just do not have energy. Sunday night I told myself I was going to get up Monday and go do the 1.5 hour weight/cardio class which would kick start my week. Nothing doin'. I could not get my back off of the mattress. Instead I stayed in bed while Doran went running and then we went over to do some work at mom's.

Monday night I go to bed and decide to try again for exercise in the morning. Psha! I didn't sleep well all night so I forgo the exercise and stay in bed. I get thinking that maybe I am trying to fight off some illness because I have no energy. Then the rest of the week....ya well....I have no desire to do anything. Not even THINK about it.

We are on edge waiting for a call to let Doran know when he will be flying to California for work. And I need to be cleaning my house for company this weekend for Peach Days. NO energy. Doran finally gets the call to fly out Tuesday, well then another call to say he won't fly out til Wednesday night or Tuesday morning, then another one saying Thursday night. He has had his bags packed for a couple of days. He finally flew out last night (Thursday) and was suppose to be back by late Saturday afternoon. I get a call today saying maybe Saturday night and then another one, maybe Sunday or Monday. What a roller coaster!

The bad thing about all of this for Doran is.....

1. He will not be able to run the Peach Days 10k. He really wanted to run it.

2. He teaches this Sunday. He loves to teach and does a fantastic job. I had to call the other teacher and tell him to start reading it over in case Doran doesn't make it back. (Doran already fave him a heads up about it last week.)

Now tonight......I have 20 people coming over for dinner and I just want a nap. I STILL haven't cleaned the extra bedroom for Cortney and her friend Kristen. We are going to the kids parade to watch grand kids ride their bikes first. My buddy is going to be gone the WHOLE Peach Days activities!!! What am I going to do without him?

Welp....that is my soap box for the day. Til next time......

REMEMBER WHAT THIS DAY IS, 9/11, AND GIVE THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO GIVE SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY!

WE SALUTE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Oh my gosh, I had those weeks. The only thing that gets you through is that you know it can't last. If it did, there wouldn't be opposition in all things, it would just be lousy all the time. Hope it gets better.

Yvonne said...

Good luck this weekend.

Some days are so hard, eh. Rolelr coaster are never any fun.

Hang in there.

susette said...

How bout I energize you with a swift kick to the bootay?

Anonymous said...

TWENTY people for dinner? Holy cow woman, just the thought of having that many people over would keep me in bed! I hope your health isn't ailing! Sorry to hear the love of your life is away right now.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...