So when he was going to turn and come back home I made him run up the hill to the Golf Course. I knew there was a water fountain up there. It was worth it to me to add another hill so I could get my drink. It was over cast and we were afraid that is was going to rain before we got done. Well, I wish it would have rained to cool me off.I am fighting an owie in my left leg now. I can't decide if it is a shin splint or a rotating owie. It keeps moving all over in my left leg below my knee down to my ankle. It will let up after about 3 miles and then it only hurts when I stop. I wore a strap on my right leg to help with Patellar Tendonitis. (So I am told that's what I have.) It has helped the last couple of runs, so I will continue. NOW....what ta do with the left leg. Are there any Dr.'s out there with a diagnosis? And an easy fix? I don't want to stop running since I just got started.
6.13 mile... And YES, I walked some. Poor Doran, he was so good to run ahead and come back for me and even walked with me a couple of times. I know....Maybe more chocolate should do the trick...
2 comments:
Now that's a true friend and hubby! Sounds like he's a sweetheart and takes care of you well! Sorry to hear about that owie! Yikes. I get owies waaaay too often and my legs, knees, and joints just aren't made for running. Walking is my specialty! Keep on truckin' girl!
You're awesome! And I need water too every mile or so. Thanks again for coming to see me. It was so nice and totally unexpected! I will remember it forever!
Post a Comment