Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Eh Heh....so me


6 comments:

Jen said...

Chips are my weakness. Well one of them anyway.

Jen said...

Haha! That's TOTALLY me! Cute cartoon. I LOVE Maxine! She's the motto I live by :)

Kelli said...

I guess I love crunches also. hehe

Jodi said...

Heh heh!!! LOVE IT!!!
Congrats on your runs woman!! WOW!!! You are on fire girl!!!!

THANKS for the vote too!

HEY I am having an awesome GIVE AWAY on my blog!!!! It's a spa package from Bath and Body Works valued at over $60!!! Come over and read the rules and ENTER!!! Let your readers know too and you get an extra entry!!!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Love it! My kind of crunches!!

Ashley said...

Haha, me too! I totally agree!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...