Friday, June 26, 2009

Donuts anyone??

Call me a doofus but I forgot my camera. You get pictures off my phone instead. Oh well.
Today is Audrey's birthday. And this morning we gathered round with a bunch of women with no makeup on that look like they just got out of bed and celebrated by having a party going to the gym. It doesn't show up very good but Holly wrote Happy Birthday Audrey on the mirror. I brought donuts orange slices for the cake.
This morning when I picked her up to go she cheerfully told me she was 29? Ya right. Well Happy Birthday anyway, Audrey!

5 comments:

Jen said...

That almost looks like enough fun to be worth getting up that early. Almost. What a good friend you are! Happy Birthday, Audrey!

susette said...

You didn't like my carrots suggestion huh??

Happy Birthday Audrey!

Hey.....wait a minute.....where is Jody in the picture??? Hers hairs are gone!! What a fun new look for the Summer!

Audrey said...

Only a true friend would go to so much work! Thanks for sharing my beautimous morning look with the whole world! You are the greatest!

Jen said...

I don't know why, but I'm not seeing anyones pictures on their blogs! Ugh. Did my work put a block on it? You always have such cute pictures, so I'm sad I can't see them! You went to the GYM to celebrate? White die hards you guys are! Sounds like you had a great time! Happy birthday to Audrey!

Cheri J. Crane said...

I'm disappointed you didn't do the singing telegram. ;) But it looks like it was a fun celebration. Good job!!!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...