So I have been told to lay off the running for a few weeks because I have shin splints. I am so discouraged!! It took me F O R E V E R to get to where I am and now I have to stop? I am afraid that I won't start back up again. There are 4 races coming up and I wanted to participate in all of them. Not only that, Doran and I had good plans to run in the mountains while we are on vacation camping in Arizona. Oh I am so mad I hurt. Hopefully I can ride my bike. I will try it out before we go and maybe take it.
Audrey said she would take me swimming on our running/cardio days. I could probably do the elliptical but she doesn't like them, so we will hit the pool.
The following video is probably what I would look like in the pool. Did I mention that there are sharks in the pool? Most people don't know that...but I DO! Oh man! What am I ta do? My heart races just thinking of getting a swim suit on and getting in the water. I better get better fast!
5 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE to swim and you will too... Just don't give up!!! YOU GO GIRL...
I'm so sorry, Jody. I know how frustrating that can be. But you'll be o.k. and if you're really good then maybe you can still do some of those races. Just be a good girl and get in that pool. I think of sharks too. Just ask Audrey. Alone in the ocean...just waiting for you.
I use to run and I just am having a hard time getting back at it. Dont let it happen to ya. Heal FAST
Oh mama! I'm so sorry for you to be hurting. You'll get better fast because you are a positive thinkin' kind of girl.
I love the video. I will be the big nice doggy at the end and come pull you out if you need me k?
Can't see your video either! Argh! I know what you mean about the shin splints! I ALWAYS get them, thus I can never run; just walk! I hope you heal quickly my friend!
Post a Comment