Thursday, June 18, 2009

Many Talents...

Remember when I said Cheri was a woman of many talents.....well.....see for yourself. She sent me this picture after she went to do a singing telegram for a birthday. LOL. How fun is that? Cheri, you can entertain me ANYTIME you want!!!

And here I thought these were Chelsea's girls...maybe I was wrong.

But these girls....ARE MINE!!! Well Doran's too. But they wrestle and burp like ME!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love it! You are always so upbeat and your blog portrays that! Thanks for the smile today.

Cheri J. Crane said...

Cool pictures. I especially liked that one with the silly clown people. Way funny. ;)

You and your daughters are beautiful women, inside and out. And your granddaughters are way cool.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...