Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cookies Birthday

Chelsea and Cortney instructed me to post. I don't even know where to begin, so I will just begin. Yesterday we had Cookies 4th birthday. We had it at the bowling alley. She was so busy running around I didn't bother with many pictures. I know, I know. Naughty me.

Here is the birthday girl climing all over things. She said she won. Who is going to argue?

Look "Cupcake Kelli", Cookie frosted her owm (yes, you read it right) cupcakes. Are you so proud?

Banara and Ben came to the party too!!Grandma Annie, Cortney, Brielle and Grandpa StanThis is such a good picture, I had to share. He started the whole birthday group off by ordering french fries. Then someone else ordered, then another person and so on and so on.... until Cookie spilled fry sauce on the floor.This is Ronda and Grandpa Lonnie. One of the many, many grandparents.... Cross-eyed baby
My cute little toofless Bananie

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I am so proud. What a great job on the frosting and SPRINKLES. happy birthday toofless girly.

Jen said...

Happy birthday cookie! I love the picture you posted of her holding her cupcake that she frosted! What a fun weekend you had!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...