Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Secret Santa Shindig

Kori hosted a Secret Santa Shindig, which we are all grateful for. Why? We made new friends!! Just look at the fun I got from my Secret Santa "Mandy".

She sent me a way cute card and "business card". Did you make these Mandy? They are so so so cute!! Then I ripped into the other presents......look....how did you know I needed a new checkbook cover? Cards to mail to all my new friends, napkins for our family Christmas party, a photo (brag) book to put the cutest little granddaughters in the world in, a grab and go wallet and a put whatever I want in it purse. Thanks tons Mandy! I'm a new woman.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

8 comments:

Kori said...

Too cute. So glad you liked all your awesome stuff. I had a great time pulling this all together. Hopefull I can do it again next year.

Frizzy said...

Smart SS! She knew the perfect gifts and really put some thought and effort into her gifts. Yeah for Secret Santas!

Unknown said...

You just got a box full of greatness! (I'm checking to see what folks got from their SS, while I wait on mine to arrive to me and my person.)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey said...

Lucky you!

Becky W said...

Great stuff! I love Vera Bradley!

Mandy said...

Hey, I'm so glad you liked it! I had a blast shopping for you!
:) The business card is called a mommmy card. I found a website that makes them. I'll send you the link!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I love the layout of your blog. I am glad you had a great secret santa. Merry Christmas. Pam

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...