Friday, December 12, 2008

Yahoo!! Doin' the Happy Dance! Look what Shelly awarded me. THANKS SHELLY. This came during a time when I am really having a rough time getting back into wanting to even blog. I am still having a hard time taking pictures of just about everything I do, in order to post. I just don't feel like it yet. I am trying to get the enthusiasm back. It will come. It better, Christmas is here and that means FAMILY FUN!!!!
Here is a little bit about the award:
The "uber" (synonym for super) is a blog award given to sites who:
- inspire you
- make you smile and laugh
- or maybe give you amazing information
- a great read
- has an amazing design
- and any other reason you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules of the award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least five blogs (can be more) that for you are uber amazing.
3. Let them know that they have received this uber amazing award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love by linking to this post and the person you received the award from.


Choosing five friends at this time is too stressing for me. My heart started to race when I tried to think. Just know that you all are a great inspiration to me, especially during this last month. Kudo's to all of you. LOVE YA!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, I wish I could bring you a cupcake with TONS of frosting. They always make one smile. Happy Weekend!

Amy said...

Congratulations, Jody!:)

(((BIG HUGS!)))
God Bless,
Amy:)

Audrey said...

Congratulations! I echo the award. I LOVE reading your blog!

Jen said...

Congrats! You well deserve this award as you always inspire, uplift, make us smile and laugh, etc!

Smiling Shelly said...

Awe! You're welcome Jody. I know that you've been having a rough time of late and I'm glad I could do a little something to bring some sunshine back into your life. :D

I hope this season helps to get you back into your usual high spirits. Take care and God Bless.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...