Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Shopping with Bananie

What do you do when you go shopping? We usually dress up. This kid is so funny. What a cute toothless granddaughter!!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Sweeeet! I love the hats and what a cute toothless grandchild! I bet all she wants for Christmas is her 2 front teeth! ;0)

Kelli said...

she is so cute! just like her grandma!

kitchenditcher said...

Hi Jody!

Merry Christmas from your secret blogging Santa!! Now that I know that you like to read, I am sending three of my all time favorite reads! And NO...one of them is NOT Twilight! lol Hopefully you can find some time during the busy holidays to do some reading.

Have a wonderful holiday with your family!!

Deb

koopermom said...

Oh my gosh.
I just opened my HUGE box that my AWESOME secret santa sent me!!! Thank you so much. I can tell you put a lot of thought into everything and I am still smiling! I took some pics and I'll be sure to put up a post about everything tomorrow!
P.S. - I'd go with the big green and silver hat. Show stopper. Your granddaughter is adorable!

Kori said...

Too funny. She is awesome! I want to go shopping with ya'll.

Julie said...

That is awesome! Let me know when you are going shopping again! ;-)

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...