Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Back Up.....Catch Up Good Mail & Secret Santa

When we got back from Arizona we had a pile of mail, bills, junk, the usual. But the funnest mail was this.....It was so nice to know someone was thinking of me. Blush

I signed up for TWO Secret Santa exchanges. This is one. And NO FAIR....I don't know who it is from. But how fun is this? A homemade Thanksgiving towel and reading material. I LOVE, LOVE to read. I hope I can make something fun out of his book. I have already found several fun things to make. Thank you so much Secret Santa!!! Sending big hugs.
Then I opened this. My first thought was either the mortuary or my mom. Notice the return address. I cried before I even opened it.
Inside was this beautiful ornament and a poem that went with it. I didn't even get through the first line before I had to go cry my eyes out. Then blot them dry and finish reading. I called my mom and told them we were home and told her and Stan thanks for the ornament. They didn't fool me as they thought they would. It was a wonderful surprise.
A couple of days later I got this Good Mail from Jodi.
A cute card and a calendar with a To Do list and a ice cream magnet. Thanks, thanks Jodi!!!

3 comments:

Redhoodoos said...

Hee hee. I know who your secret santa is - but I'll never tell!!

So glad you got some fun goodies.

Jen said...

I was bawling my eyes out with you as I'm reading the fine print. What an incredible, beautiful, precious gift from heaven! That's amazing. You are surrounded by some wonderful people in your life! I'm glad you have an awesome support system and to have you as a friend!

Jen said...

Gotta love good mail and good friends. Hope you're doing well!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...