Yesterday Doran and I went a picked up my mom and Stan and went went to Idaho to visit Grandma Snoopy. We had a nice visit. She is having some health issues and it is hard to see her get weak and tired. We visited for a bit and we went to go get some lunch while she had hers. She was willing to NOT eat lunch just so she could visit. We told her we would come back after lunch. When I walked in after lunch she was pleasantly surprised that we actually did come back. I wish she was closer so we could visit more often. My brother and his family visited the day before. I know she loves company. Most of the time she can't remember who or when she gets visitors but loves it when someone is there. Yesterday she was pretty alert as with my brothers visit too. We watched part of a family video and promised we would come back and watch some more. Then it was time to head home. Stan and Doran gave grandma a blessing and she was so thrilled. We miss her. My mom and Stan are so good to her and take care of her and her house the best they can for living so far away.
Look, we all have the same nose. I love my mom and grandma!!
This is the view on the way home. This is on the top looking down over Bear Lake.
And this is on the other side of the road.



What a day!!
6 comments:
What beautiful photos! :)
Great picture of the three of you together.
Fun photos of Bear Lake! The ice just barely broke apart and has sunk into the lake! I was beginning to think it would never disappear.
How fun for you to go visit your grandma.
You live in a BEAUTIFUL part of the country!! Wow!!
Glad you had a nice visit!
I love the photo of the three of you. Priceless!! Bear Lake looks gorgeous. I love it there.
Post a Comment