Last week was not a good week. I decided to start coughing and getting NO sleep last Sunday. After Chelsea finally went to the Dr. and got her coughing verdict, I decided to go. Of course, my regular Dr. was not in so I had to go to another one. I should have waited. He never did tell me if I had anything. Just, here is a prescription for expensive cough syrup with codeine (which does NOT work) and an inhalant and sent me away.
After sleeping.........er rather coughing on the couch I went to work on Monday to spread germs. Then another sleepless night and went to work Tuesday till 2:30. I had to get payroll and bills done. I stayed home on Wednesday and after ANOTHER sleepless night I went to work on Thursday until noon. I tried to cough as much on my computer as possible so no one would play on it while I was gone. I don't know if it worked or not. Friday I just bagged it. I felt a little better on Saturday. I wanted to go to the gym and try the new Zumba class they are going to start but I didn't make it. We did work in the yard a bit. AND look what else happened.......

Dixie
Before
And this is what happens when you can't blow up balloons because your lungs are too busy coughing.
Sending lots of 'kisses' her way
She still hasn't found these as of last night.....and there are more in her mixer she will find someday.
Sooo....if you plan on leaving town for YOUR birthday, you better make sure I Chelsea doesn't know how to get in your house.
3 comments:
Oh this is too funny! I wish I could have seen her face! You are the best neighbors! I hope you're feeling better! That makes life so hard when you don't feel good! Call me when you want to go for those french fries!
OHHHHHHHH You have been sick. I hate the cough more than throw ups. Great job on the birthday house. heehehehe
Thanks for messing up my moms house!!!! I love it!!!
Brad
Post a Comment