Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a wonderful day! It started off with church in the morning. The speakers were good of course. Kim you missed some good talks by Jan & Bret. Doran had to meet your parents again. He met them at the gym too.

We then had a Mother's Day program during Sunday School. Doran and the YM and the leaders sang Army of Heleman for the closing song. I love to hear the men sing! The priesthood is so great! And the best part......the candy bar each mother received at the end.

I taught the lesson in YW and coughed my way through it.

That evening we were suppose to have dinner at Chelsea's but she was so sick so we had it at my house. Chelsea didn't even get to come. We missed you Chelsea! The picture taken was left up to me. My brother called that morning and said they would stop on their way home from Provo so they got to eat with us too. And of course we got to enjoy No Bawlin's too. I just love having people over!!!

Here are some of my favorite pictures.

This is my mom and Stan. Sorry mom. I got her with her mouth full. I'm good at that. This is a self portrait. Excuse the shot up my nose. Not hard to miss this beak.
This is my FAVORITE brother, Jon, and Denise. I love these guys. I wish we lived closer to do more things together.
This is my DORKY brother.
Jon and me. Do you think he is trying to be happy to be my brother?
This is Katie and Miranda. They are Jon and Denise's girls. They are so cute. No Bawlin's. She's happy to be here. Really!
Cookie being mesmerized by the fire and marshmallows and Brianna.
Cookie and Miranda. This was so cute.
Jason growing out of Denise's head.
Jon and Brianna. She just loves Uncle Jon.

I hope all you mother's had a wonderful day. I sure did!!! I love my family!!!

7 comments:

Jen said...

It sounds like a great day! Glad you had a good one, you deserve it! I love your brother's pics. That's something any of my brothers would do. Wish I could have heard the song too. That would have been great!

Kelli said...

Looks like a wonderful day.

Tina said...

You have a lovely family!
Glad you had a great one! :)

Kelli said...

Come by my blog and visit. I have something for you. Kelli

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

You have a beautiful family. I'm glad you had such a good day.

Sandi said...

What a great day. Love the dorky brother. I must be great to have family so close.

Becks said...

Sounds like it was a beautiful day :) That's so neat that you were all able to get together. Too bad Chels was sick ~ bummer.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...