Friday, May 9, 2008

SAY THANK YOU!!!!

I received an e-mail this morning and I just had to share this....
I tried to upload the video but it is taking too long. Go here to view this great clip.

5 comments:

Michael and Lisa Sumner said...

Awww- I love this! Thank-you!

Jodi said...

Thank YOU! That was awesome!

Kelli said...

Happy Mothers Day to you Jody

Jodi said...

Btw--- I noticed some of the Good Mail people have the Good Mail link on their blog and it opens it up to all our private info. I actually did the same thing, but caught it and took it off. I know there is a way to link it so it says it's for invited readers only but I haven't taken the time to figure it out yet. ANyway, I thought I would let you know since you know who they all are and ask them to remove the link if it does open it up. I commented Mel and Chelsea. I haven't checked anyone else's. But it's kinda scary sharing that info with the world!

Yvonne said...

Thank you--I loved that.

I know after 9/11 I was visiting New York and went up to a policeman to say thank you and couldn't even get it out because I started to cry. Giving a gesture like that will be much easier.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...