Monday, May 19, 2008

MOVING DAY

On Saturday, Doran and I, along with my mom and Stan met my brother and his family up to Article Circle (it's all about the food) by where my Grandma Snoopy has been staying in an assisted living center. Aunt JoAnn and Alan "Griff" met us after lunch to help with the move. We packed grandma up and moved her closer to us. Yeah! She now lives just blocks from us.

This is grandma and her friend GraceEllen. They are really going to miss each other. Their rooms were right next to each other.
This is what Chelsea had ready when grandma got to her new place.

It has been so nice to go see her everyday. I just wish that she was a little healthier to enjoy and remember visits. But that's ok, I remember the visits. I love her tons.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I have been wondering where you have been. I thought you went out for a loooong run. hehe have to run to the shower and go vt and then off to my cake class.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...