What???? I am out of room in my picture storage? Blogger will not let me upload ANY MORE PICTURES!!??
Now what? I have to pay for more room. PSHA!!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
4 comments:
that happened to my sister... I guess I'm just biding my time 'til it happens to me.
I had no idea that could happen! I knew this blogging thing was too good to be true...
I guess it will be happening to me soon too.
Does that mean you go back to the beginning and start deleting? You made blog books so that's good right? I still need to learn how to do that and make one myself.
Well, a picture IS worth a thousand words, so...
Post a Comment