Monday, December 27, 2010

Beginning the "Simplifying" process on FB, our blog and life in general. Not sure how to do this without making people wonder why I did what I am about to do and where to cut. Nothing personal, just back to the basics. The internet is a wonderful tool for information and a wonderful tool to clutter your life too. Make a GREAT year!!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Simplifying is a good thing! Hope that you feel less stressed when you are done. When you figure it all out, will you teach me?

Anonymous said...

I agree, simplifying is great! I did the very same thing on FB. I don't think anyone would even notice that I cleaned it up; they never visit me anyway ;0). And my blogging world definitely got cleaned up when I lost my other blog. Wah. Good luck with your endeavors. Just don't clean me out of your closet ;0)

Unknown said...

Simplify.
:)

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...