Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year, New Blog

I am so upset that I can't even finish this year out with my pictures on this blog.
I tried to just delete some of my old posts and load just ONE picture. NO go!

I am currently working on a new blog and I will let you know where it is as soon as I get it at least lookishable. Nothing fancy at first....or later cuz I am a laid back, no talent kind of gal. Anyway...

I did want to tell you how excited that I won Connie's Giveaway.

I actually met up with her sister and she did the "hand off". I got her (Nancy) picture (which I can not add here) and the picture of the goodies (which I CAN NOT add here!!)

But Connie, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
We are enjoying the goodies and boy do we smell guud!

I guess all my Christmas stuff will have to go on the new blog. Sigh...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A new blog will be exciting!
Can't wait to see it...

Jen said...

What? You mean at some point I'm going to have to do what you're doing? Not cool. Well, I'm glad you're braving the new territory for the rest of us!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...