Sunday, December 19, 2010

Stressfulll Journey

On November 7, Sarah went to the hospital to try to NOT have a baby. She isn't due until January 3.
Well after just over three weeks they were able to get her stable and keep the baby inside to keep growing just a little longer and sent her home. Just over another week he finally came to stay. She was able to deliver in town and he was healthy enough to take home only after two days in the hospital. It was a scary time for them. We are glad he is here and healthy!
Welcome to the world Baby Cousin!

One week later. Camri made him a hat.
Ya, he does open his eyes but I was too busy looking at his eyes instead of taking his picture.
Ah....peaceful

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, so glad he is well and healthy! That is such a blessing. He is incredibly adorable. His skin is perfect. Love the beanie, too. I love the picture of him at the end. He does look ever so peaceful. A wonderful gift this time of year.

Yvonne said...

That must have been very scary. So glad he is doing well.

Have a great Christmas week.

Connie said...

Isn't he beautiful! It's amazing what those few extra weeks can do for the baby! Glad all went well.

It was fun talking to you last night!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...