Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
5 comments:
OK, that is about the cutest little elf EVER!!!!!
In fact, those cheeks need pinchin'!
Oh, total bribery! I know who bought that for the grandbaby! What an adorable picture and he looks like an adorable elf! Love the hat to the side. Already training them when they're young. Haha.
That is so cute! He is so cute!
Jody, guess what! You won my giveaway! Woo-hoo!
Email me your address
istartedout@gmail.com
Have a fantastic Friday!
Hehehe! What a cute shirt!
Post a Comment