Look what I found in my camera. I forgot all about these pictures.
Once a month we have a family dinner. In February I decided to make a Valentine's Dinner.
heart-shaped meat loaf. (This thing was huge)
And my mom made heart-shaped biscuts.
We had pink salad and Chelsea wanted fried pickles.
I love it when family gets together! We don't get to play much this year because our church is so late, but it is nice to have everyone there.
It looks like only Scooter and I were there, but really everyone else was too. We just didn't get their picture. :)
Scooter helping with the cups?

You can't tell very good from the pictures but we had...
pink mashed potatoes,
heart-shaped meat loaf. (This thing was huge)
And my mom made heart-shaped biscuts.
We had pink salad and Chelsea wanted fried pickles.
I love it when family gets together! We don't get to play much this year because our church is so late, but it is nice to have everyone there.
It looks like only Scooter and I were there, but really everyone else was too. We just didn't get their picture. :)
4 comments:
What a fun dinner! I really am craving some of those fried pickles! YUM!
I love the heart meat loaf. I am going to have to try that next year. Scooter is darling!!!
Scooter is so cute.
Such a fun idea with the heart shaped meatloaf.
Oh, I know a couple of little girls who would love pink potatoes and heart meatloaf! What a darling idea!
Post a Comment