Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sacred Mountain Trail Run

Ok. Let's say that I want to run in this kind of difficult 10K the first weekend in June. And let's also say that I am having a hard time getting off of the couch and away from the fridge.
How should I being to train?

4 comments:

Jen said...

You already know how. One block at a time. You still have plenty of time!

Dawn said...

I love Jen's advice. You can do this!!

Audrey said...

Ok, I'm seriously thinking about starting again, as soon as I stop coughing.

Yvonne said...

I think Jen has it right--you just have to get started. Good luck.

I'm signing up for a 10 K class. I'm nervous, but I'm going to give it a try.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...