On February 1, Chelsea and I took the girls to the circus. They had fun. I.....well let's just say, they had fun. I had fun watching them have fun. I just have heard too many stories about how their animals are treated. Shiver. I felt sorry for all of them.


One thing I made the girls promise me....
And the best part for me.....the COTTON CANDY of course. We all enjoyed it!

And this was just crazy. There is already one guy in there on a bike and here is another one waiting to go in.

Just crazy I tell ya! And the smell of those machines.....well it reminded me of snowmobiling when I was growing up. So I guess it wasn't all THAT bad.
One thing I made the girls promise me....That no matter how mad or discouraged they got while growing up, they would NOT run away and join the circus. Before they do that, they would come see me.
2 comments:
Cotton candy....yum! I haven't heard any horror stories about how the animals are treated, so I can still enjoy myself at the circus. I want to keep it that way. We always have so much fun when we go.
I've only been to the circus once when I was little. I loved it. I really need to take my kids. That motorcycle ball of death looks insane!
Post a Comment