Friday, February 12, 2010

January

In January we met Jon & Denise's family with mom and Stan half way between our house and theirs. We celebrated the January birthdays at this cute little Mexican restaurant.
Jon was unable to make it but the rest of the family was there.
My cute and fun sis-in-law, Denise.
Mom, Me and Jordan all had birthdays in January.We forgot a cake but the owners found these candles for us. Miranda, Jordan & Katie.
Also in January Chelsea and I met Audrey, Shandra and Cow Wow. (That's how the girls pronounce Kalel's name). I have no clue what my camera was set on but my pictures turned out terrible.
Anyway, Scooter and CowWow run around after lunch. They had to explore and they were so cute.
I wish these pictures turned out. There was a cabinet there and Scooter wanted to sit in there. CowWow is giving her a kiss. A little young don't ya think?
Peek-A-Boo
I just love this little GriL!!

5 comments:

Gamble Family said...

I love the kissing picture! So stinking cute! :)

Beth at Aunties said...

Happy belated birthday. It always fun to share celebrations. The kids are darling!!! No one is ever to young to KISS! Or too old!!!
~♥

UtahJenny said...

That cute baby better get used to boys chasing her down for kisses!!! Get her in Karate!!! ;)

Happy B-day (late) - love the candles in the cup - too funny!

Jen said...

What a fun birthday lunch! I hope you had a great day!

JBPacker said...

You weren't just a kidding about needing me to make a Birthday Cake for you. Happy Birthday!!!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...