Friday, September 12, 2008

Thanks Audrey! I have been tagged. Now I have to use my brain and figure something out? Sheesh. Good thing there are only 6 quirks I have to come up with. (Note: Blogger is not letting me link. Grr)
The Rules:
*Link the Person who Tagged you.
*Mention rules on your blog.
*Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
*Tag fellow bloggers to do the same.
*Leave a comment to let them know.
My Quirks:

1. I have to make my bed first thing in the morning. I roll over and start making it before I get all the way out. If my bed is not made my day seems to be a jamble.
2. I cringe when I have only socks on and I step in something wet. Drives me crazy to get my socks wet. Ick ick. I don't let them dry. I will go change.
3. I don't like anyone stepping out of the shower wet and get my rug wet. I know. I know. That's what it's for right? Please dry off before you get out or put another towel down to step on. I would rather wash towels than to have my rug wet. That sounded more weird when I type it. What am I a control freak?
4. My daughters and I have our own language. We don't even need to finish a sentence or use real words to know what we are 'trying' to discuss while dad rolls his eyes.....
5. For as long as I can remember I have a habit of pulling out or breaking my hair. I just discovered last year that there is a name for that. Just keep my hands busy and I will be ok. Help!!
6. When I play volleyball I play a lot with any body part. Like my shoulders, knees, feet. My favorite and most accurate is using my triceps. Sometimes I play better that way then the old fashion arm and hands way. Go team!
Now to tag someone else? Well I tag whoever has not had the chance yet. Have fun!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved reading this & learning more about YOU!!!!
Number TWO is SO TOTALLY ME!!!!

Anonymous said...

p.s. we have the SAME FALL BACKGROUND!!!!

Audrey said...

See - I knew that you were quirky! Great post.

Kelli said...

I remember when i first met you (your blog) and you did 100 things about yourself. we had so much in common and again we do. The rug on the floor thing! OH YEA. I have never told anyone because I have enough weird things about myself that I can yell at everyone ALL the time . hehe

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Fun list. I have to make my bed first thing and I don't like wet socks either. Ick1

Smiling Shelly said...

What a fun post. I love getting to know more about the people I read.

And with a bed that beautiful, it should be made every day :)

Jen said...

You sure are quirky! I hate wet socks too! It's just disgusting! And I love the photo of you playing volleyball! You are hot!

Anonymous said...

Jodie don't worry Ferrin also doesn't like stepping on to a wet rug he feels you should dry off as well. Maybe you guys are weird :)

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...