Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Scrap Night

Last Thursday Audrey invited me to go to her sister Roxanne's house to scrap. I DON'T SCRAP! She told me to come and work on my blog. Since I was so behind anyway I thought I would go. Maybe this would help me get out of my slum. We were having a slight bog problem with the Internet so I thought I would try to do some digital scrapping instead. I did get two boring pages done. But I got them done.
Thanks for the invite!!! I did have fun!
AND.......it was Roxanne's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROXANNE!!!!

5 comments:

Audrey said...

So glad that you came! And your page was NOT boring! It was cute!

Jodi said...

Looks like you had a great time! Hope things are looking up for you!

Anonymous said...

wooo hoo! looks like FUN FUN FUN!

wish i was there.....

Kelli said...

fun times with the girls. I love those nights that dont come very often.

Jen said...

Sounds like a fun night! And your pages couldn't have been boring. Just being around Audrey and her sister would have to have leaked creativity into whoever is around! About your previous post...arrrrg.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...