Friday, September 5, 2008

Birthday Party

On Monday night we had a birthday party for 'Banara'. It is actually her birthday next week but she is off to school this weekend. My mom made this wonderful brownie-pudding-cream cheese delight. Yum yum. Drat! I didn't get a picture of all her presents. But she probably wouldn't want me to show you all the undies she got anyway. We are going to miss you Sarah!! Study your brains out!!

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Hope Sarah had a wonderful birthday.

Audrey said...

Hey, will your mom make me that brownie pudding cream cheese stuff? Sounds nummy

Kelli said...

YUMMMMMMM did you save me a piece?

Audrey said...

Hey, I just tagged you on my blog! Have fun (but only if you want to!)

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...