The last couple of weeks have been kinda rough for me. Jen A friend picked up on this reading a previous post. She was just trying to do a kind deed and didn't want me to blog about it. However, when she called she told me it was Good Mail so I felt OBLIGATED to report. I told her I wouldn't mention names. But look at this wonderful dinner!! Thanks tons Jen friend. Your kindness did wonders for the soul, inside and out!!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
9 comments:
It's so great to have friends that care, isn't it? I'm so glad people are watching out for you!
Isn't it great to have friends? Lucky you!
Is she just the most amazing person or what? She never ceases to amaze me!!!!
that is SO sweet!
aren't friends THE BEST!?!?!
i hope you are feeling better & thinga are looking up now ♥
How nice! Friends like that are very special. :-)
Isn't Jen..uh..er..a friend.. so great?! Makes me just want to hug her for being so sweet! Hope you're feeling better!
What a great friend! :)
How sweet of her!
p.s. love your Fall blog look! : )
I wish I had all that in me, the kindness and energy to follow through...............Shame on me. I am glad she has it in her to be christ like. It looked like wonderful soup!
Post a Comment