Browsing my documents and I can across this video. This was taken in March when Cortney and Tanner came for a visit. This is what we like to do when we get together. Doran usually just rolls his eyes and thinks we're crazy. Here we are making fun of Cortney because when she gets laughing her nostrils start flapping. Sometimes we think she is going to take off. There is no sound but it still makes me laugh everytime I watch this. And yes, we are all laughing so hard our guts hurt and our eyes are leaking. And by laughing we just added years on to our lives. Yes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
9 comments:
Too funny even without the sound! There is nothing like another person laughing that gets me laughing too!!!!
I'm laughing just watching you guys laugh and I didnt even see any nostrils flapping....
I love it! Laughing like that is the greatest!
Laughter is like THE BEST!!!!!! dontcha just feel so good after a good laugh!?!?!? and it works our abs, too!
my sound isnt working. I have to come back tonight and watch after kevin makes it work. I watched it though. hehe
I'm excited for her to come over and I'll have to have a little experiment! Too funny! Does she get that talent from you or from Doran?!?
Love that video. Even without the sound it is so funny! I couldn't see her nostrils flapping though, I guess I'll have to see that in person!
You both are absolutely adorable! So cute.
You always make fun of me flying away mom... but you do the same thing! Next time I'll record you and see how you like it.
Love, Bug
Post a Comment