Every Monday, Peggy, at The Simple Woman, hosts the Simple Woman's Daybook. It's always nice to take a moment and ponder the good things in life...
For Today...
Outside my Window...the sun is shinning after a nice rain fall.
I am thinking...I have lots to do and no energy to do it.
I am thankful for...Repentance & forgiveness.
From the kitchen...I hope I get there tonight. I have two volleyball games after work.
I am wearing...closed in shoes for the first time since summer began. Jeans and a jacket with my T-shirt.
I am reading...My scriptures and Unlikely Match by Beverly King.
I am hoping...I can get through this next month with my chin held high.
I am creating...stress for myself and my family.
I am hearing...the radio. I am afraid to be alone with my thoughts at the moment.
Around the house...Peace in the front room. Chaos in the kitchen.
One of my favorite things...camping.
A few plans for the rest of the week...along with my full-time job....
MONDAY
Young Women volleyball practice
Women's volleyball double header
TUESDAY
Jason has surgery
I have visiting teachers coming during lunch time
WEDNESDAY
Camri is having surgery
I have Young Womens
THURSDAY
Dr.s appointment
FRIDAY
Date night!!!
SATURDAY
EFY 9 AM - noon.
General RS meeting. Riding the train and trax to get there. I need a dress and shoes that I can be in all day and WALK with comfort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
7 comments:
great list!!!! i love reading more about yoU!!!
Great comments! Good luck with all of the stress you have. I wore closed toed shoes today for the first time also - kind of stinks doesn't it!
thats a crazy week. Two surgeries and a doc appointment. You need a hug and a cupcake.
You have so much going on. Yowza! I hope life slows down a tad for you soon. :-)
I forgot to add that I love the fall look to your blog. Very nice!
I love this! I think I might have to do it sometime too. Good luck with your crazy week... hope all goes well!!!
Hang in there!!!
What a crazy week! I hope all the surgeries go well and you're doing o.k. Didn't you just love the rain even though it got a little chilly?
Post a Comment