Thursday, December 13, 2007

Mutual Activity

Ok. Last night we had our combined YM/YW Activity. We had a Christmas Party. Of course we started off by reading the birth of Christ out of Luke and talked about the real meaning of Christmas and why we celebrate.
Then we had a Christmas Party. We had tons of fun. I really had a hard time deciding which pictures to use.
This first thing we did was to have everyone line up according to their birthdays. (Just months) NO ONE was allowed to talk or mouth anything. The did pretty good. Then each person got a piece of paper and we drew a picture without looking. Then they were graded on how well they did. Then we divided up into four groups. Each group got a bag with the following: 1 pair of panty hose (don't worry they were new), 14 balloons, two pieces of ribbon and a bow. They were givin 10 minutes to make the best reindeer antlers they could using all the articles. This is the progress and results.






We then played "The Candy Bar Game". I guess the reindeer likes their antlers so well they wore then the rest of the night.
The evening ended too soon. The last game was with our white elephant/$1 gift using the "Left/Right" game. Here are the 'Bling Brothers'.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

How fun!! I love those antlers!! :) Do you think we should do that with the girls?

Tanna said...

Looks like a ton of fun!

susette said...

The reindeer antlers are so awesome! I'm going to have to go write that one down.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...