I LOVE THIS VIDEO. I just had to share it!! Merry Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
2 comments:
That is great!
I thought I would bring some Christmas your way and YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!!
Please write 12 things you love about Christmas that put you in the Christmas spirit!
All you simply do is post what you love about Christmas, then tag 6 other people!
Post a Comment