Thursday, December 6, 2007

YW Christmas Party sort of

Last night at mutual we practiced a song that we will be singing for the Ward Christmas Party next Friday night. Then we all brought a while elephant for the "Left, Right" game. The bishop showed up so we made him play too. When the gifts were opened and the paper and tinsel was out they decided to dress up the bishop. (I think they liked this part more than anything else) Here are a couple of pictures of him then we sent him off to a Stake Meeting. Ha ha, he still had remnants of sparklies on him. We were cleaning up for quite a bit after he left.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ah hahaha. Too bad I wasn't there!

Randi said...

Looks like fun! I'm always amused at what the "fun part" of the party is for my YW. It's never what I would think.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...