Thursday, December 13, 2007

GRADUATION

Ok. I'm gonna toot my own horn. Last Thursday I went to a graduation. Yep!! It was mine. I graduated from Bridgerland. It kind of makes me want to go back to more school. Can you believe I said that? I hated school when I was younger. Now I crave the knowledge. Especially because I can't remember anything.........what was I saying? Oh ya. I took some business classes. Because I could only go part time it took me just over a year. I wish I would have taken some more classes but.................I graduated!!!! Yea!!! Of course because it was all about me....I left the camera in the car. We had some friends there supporting their daughter and they took my picture. They were going to email me the pic but I don't have it yet so here is a post without a pic.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Woohoo!! We so would have been there if someone would have made up their mind about what they were doing that night! hint hint

Tanna said...

Jody!! What a woman!! That is so awesome!

susette said...

Way to go girl! I say you are never to old or young to learn. Congratulations!! I wish I would have gone to college. Maybe in the next life?

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...