Monday, November 1, 2010

Somethings got to be done!!

You know that saying..."Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"?
Ya well, I tend to disagree with all this candy around. However, my scales 'feels' differently. When I got on this morning it said...

"ONE AT A TIME PLEASE"

gasp :(

4 comments:

Beth at Aunties said...

You look amazing!!! I remember when I did too:) Now I just a oft grannie.
I already had a reese b cup and an almond joy. Oh heaven help me!:-)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Hey when you figure out what's gonna be done, give me a jingle!
I need some direction!

Jen said...

These next couple of months are the hardest in the whole year for me. Well besides Valentine's. And Easter. And the 4th of July. And any camping trips. Well....
Thanks for your comments. It's good to know that I'm not the only one who tries my best and fails at times trying to be nice.

Yvonne said...

That is just such a funny little cartoon.

I remember when my DIL said she was going to get on the Wii fit board when she was 9 1/2 months pregnant but she was afraid the little voice would say, "WHAT IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU BEEN DOING????"

Are you still running?

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...