Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Grandma Snoopy's Birthday & Brayson's Blessing

On October 30th we celebrated Grandma Snoopy's 91st Birthday. Cortney and James came up from Provo and Jon and Denise came down from Idaho. Mom and Stan had a party with Grandma on Wednesday when Aunt JoAnn came down from Idaho.
We had a nice visit with her. We sang with her (she loves to sing) and she told many a stories to us (mainly James and Cortney).
She is so cute! Love you Grandma! It was so nice to have this many there in our family. Jon was missing Jordan and Miranda. Yes, we claim them.
Why the wet spot and the laughing.....well it seems that Chelsea's kids always seem to end up peeing on Camri. Lucky girl! And this is Brother Squish.
Yep, ALL these kids are just made for each other.
After the party we fed the horses that are outside where Grandma lives. After the party the little ones went home to dress for Halloween Trunk or Treat and Trick or Treating. We never did see them cuz they went to our house when we went to Mom and Stan's. Another reason everyone came was to be there for Brayson's blessing.
Jason did a wonderful job.
Scooter and Brother
Chelsea's neighbor used Brother as a model for some blessing outfits that she was making for her grandsons. She gave Brother one too. Isn't he just adorable!!??!!
Grandpa Doran was making him laugh. And Cortney decided she would try on her old Prom dress and pretend her and James were going to the Prom.
I wish I could fit into that dress. That was our weekend.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my family!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet!

Dianie said...

Great times with Family, there's nothing better!

~Diane

Jen said...

What a fun weekend! It is so great spending it with family! Little squishy brother sure is cute!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That looks like such a great weekend. Grandma Snoopy looks beautiful!
Squishy does too. I need to pinch those cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a GREAT birthday! Love and miss you!

Mitch and Cortney said...

This was a great visit!!! Celebrating Grandma Snoopy and Brayson's baby blessing all in the same weekend.. I'm glad I was able to fit somewhat into my old prom dress again because chances are.. that will never happen again :-/

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...