Monday, November 29, 2010

It's All About the Food

Monday - Tuna Casserole
Tuesday - Chicken Tacos
Wednesday - Taco Ring - Jason's birthday
Thursday - Brupper with corn bread cass., scrambled eggs
Friday - Date Night - Temple
Saturday - Homemade Chicken noodle soup
Sunday - Spiral Ham, Mashed taters, creamed corn

3 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

All of that sounds very yummy, except for the tuna casserole...yuck. But I think I'm jealous of the rest of the meals.

Jen said...

Do you wanna make my meal plans, shop for them, and then I'll cook them? You're so good to have a plan. And I want to know what a Taco Ring is.

Anonymous said...

I love how organized you are!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...