Monday, November 8, 2010

Lots happening....

can't catch up!!!

However, I just read a post about a cat on Tanna's blog and it reminded me about something that happened a couple of weeks ago.

Picture this....

running around under my feet one day. I tripped and nearly fell and yelled out Stupid Dog!

Uh....for one thing. That is an "S" word that we don't posta say at our house and dog? We don't even HAVE a dog. I laughed so hard and then when it was time for prayers I was trying to tell Doran what happened and I was laughing so hard I was cryin'. (Insert Doran rolling his eyes here). But it was FUNNY!! Guess you had to be there! Muah ha ha ha ha ha

I need more chocolate.

2 comments:

Jen said...

That is good!
It was fun seeing you the other night! Were you blown away by the talent at our little high school? I was!

The Nielsen's said...

We all need those little reality checks once in a while! Thanks for sharing. PS - I didn't roll my eyes. Tell Dorin he's too serious and needs to lighten up. haha

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...