Sorry we can't come to our blog right now, we are off having fun. Please leave a message after the beep........
BEEP
Where are we? Well it is snowing where we're at.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
3 comments:
Well enjoy yourselves!!
(and no premature frostbite~)
Snowing? Well I'm just glad you're out having fun! It seems like you've done a lot of that lately! Glad you made it through the lay offs. Have fun!
Good for you! Can't wait to hear where you are/were!
Post a Comment