Thursday, October 14, 2010

CrAZy!!!

Oh man! I feel like I fell off the face of the face of the earth blog sphere.
What's ahead and when am I going to post the PAST stuff?
*Winterize trailer and yard
*Home Teaching/Visiting Teaching
*Halloween
*Baby blessing for Brayson
*Lessons
*End of year stuff at work
*Scooter's birthday
*Jon's birthday
*A baby shower for Sarah
*Arizona trip
*Doran's birthday
*Thanksgiving
*Jason's birthday
*Ward party
*Cortney's Endowments
*Family party
*Cortney's Wedding/Reception
*Christmas
*Cookie's birthday
*Cortney's Reception/California
Oops, I forgot to get Christmas shopping done.
Wait......I forgot to breath.
One thing at a time, right!?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Finish blog book was NOT on that list. (And I'm glad!)

All GOOD stuff!

Connie said...

How do you eat an elephant...? You have quite the list, the best part of having a list that long is being able to cross off the ones you finish! Love the picture of you and Doran in the previous post!

Anonymous said...

Hey, what about little megatron (Ryan)? Isn't that in the list?

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Sheesh girl! Get off your lazy duff and do something will ya?

OH, and could you fit my visiting teaching in too?
Thanks.

Kelli said...

Im cutting way back on christmas this year. our house is full we dont need anything, saves money and time.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...