Last Monday after work I went and played raquetball. Doran got home bout the time I was done and he hurried to get ready to go for a run/hike with Audrey. We went up the canyon a bit and ran back on the mountain trail. I wish now that I would have got more and better pictures. These were just with my phone. The leave were gorgeous and so was the view. We want to do this again and go on the higher route.
Here is Doran and Audrey. This part is about the last uphill going south. Some of it was pretty rocky and we had to really watch our step but it was a nice run.

This is why we take Doran and make him run most of it ahead of us. (It has nothing to do with him being faster, psha.)
He stopped us and guided us towards the other side of the path. I HATE snakes!!

Then Doran disappeared around a hard uphill corner and never saw the deer until we pointed them out on his way back. I think he must have spooked them on his way up because they weren't very far off the path we were on.

It was a very nice run. We had to climb a fence to be able to get back into civilization but a great time!
2 comments:
The best part?
That you're doing it together.
How fun! But you didn't take me! I've never seen a snake up there. I hope to continue that streak.
Post a Comment